13/05/2012

NOTD - Black Tips


These are really easy and something a bit different than the usual french tips!



I am currently using Sally Hensen Maximum Growth to help my nails to grow and stay strong. (no more biting I promise!) You should apply this every day, but since I don't tend to change my polish daily, I put it on before I do anything to my nails.




For the nails

1. I used Revlon's Sheer Nude (#004) and applied 2 coats of this to my nails (you can skip this step and just use a clear base coat)
 2.You will need to let this dry (It needs to be completely dry, otherwise the tip guides will pull off the polish)
 3. I then used the tip guides from my Kiss French Manicure Kit and BYS' Black Satin (#02) to get the black tips.
4. I finished off the look with the Kiss Glass Shine Top coat.



For a night out look, you could paint a sparkly nail polish over the black. I used BYS' Starlette #134


- J x
 
Please click here to see my disclaimer policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment