26/05/2013

Inspirational Quote

Image from Pinterest
 

I found this quote on Pinterest the other day that has pretty much summed up the change I've had lately when looking at my life. I am the kind of person who needs to know what it happening next, and have had a rough plan of my life in my head since I was 17 or 18. I find it really hard to just "go with the flow".

I know that plans are great sometimes, and a lot of times "going with the flow" is not easy (especially for me) and there are times when "going with the flow" is not practical. But just sometimes, "going with the flow" is the right thing to do. 

My Favourite part of this quote "things will work out, maybe not how you planned, but just how it's meant to be" says it all. Stop worrying about things and it will all work out. 

I know this will relate to a lot of people in many different ways. We are only here once! There is no point stressing over things. Just enjoy each day as it comes. 

- J x

No comments:

Post a Comment