04/06/2013

Perfect Card Holders

As I mentioned in my 30 Day Snap - Day 2 post yesterday, I made a couple of these card holders the other day and absolutely love them! They were so quick (10 minutes max) and easy to make and are the perfect size for my clutches.
 

The tutorial from My So Called Green Life was very easy to follow with great detailed photos along the way.
 
 
One of the tools that made this project so easy was this folding template from The Scientific Seamstress. Such a great idea! I have so much trouble with measuring hems and this tool made life so simple.
 

I also added another pocket as I knew I would need more space. To do this, I simply cut out another 6 x 4 square out of the pocket material and folded it down 1/4 inch x 4.

I will be adding fasters to close the card holders - just need to work out how to use the ones I purchased!

I have already had a few people ask me to make them one so I know I will be making a few more of these in the future!

- J x
 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment