28/07/2013

Haul | Queensland 2013


I cannot believe its been a week since we came back from Queensland! This week has been crazy busy. Anyway, I thought it was about time I uploaded a small haul post on what I bought whilst we were away. I actually purchased a lot of these items whilst we visited Byron Bay (about 45 minutes from Coolangatta) so technically I guess it is more of a NSW haul!




Roxy // $30ish (on sale) // Quicksilver, Byron Bay





Factorie // $4.95 (on sale) // Factorie, Byron Bay





Sportsgirl // $40.00 (purchased by the bf!) // Sportsgirl, 
Byron Bay





Ripcurl // $70ish // Byron Surf, Byron Bay





Mooloola // $39.95 // City Beach, Pacific Fair, Gold Coast





No brand // $10.00 // Local newsagent, Coolangatta



All of the pieces are very versatile and I know I will get a lot of wear out of them! 

- J x











No comments:

Post a Comment