19/08/2013

Ironing Table | The Making Of

I have been wanting to make an small ironing table for a while now and my partner finally got around to helping me this weekend!

The idea came from this post from The Crafty Cupboard. I had a look around for a cute tray table, but couldn't find one that I liked / that suited my needs. Luckily my partner is a qualified carpenter, so I set him the task of building me a table.






cutting it to size // working out placement // almost there! just need some stabilisation

Once he had finished, I attached the fabric as per The Crafty Cupboard post and then painted it the slightly grey/white colour of our side tables.



I love it! It is so handy, and if you had a TV table lying around, it would be so easy to make :)
- J x

Please click here to see my disclaimer policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment