29/08/2013

Spring Colour | My 2013 Favourite


I discovered this colour before we went away a couple of months ago and have completely fallen in love with it.

It is a mix of pink / tangerine / coral and will be perfect to wear for Spring and Summer.

I have picked up a few products recently in this colour, keeping in mind I probably won't wear them all at the same time incase I over do it!

Maybelline colour sensational in 910 "Shocking Coral"



The newest product in my pink / tangerine / coral collection, I picked this lipstick up from National Pharmacies for around $10! It feels nice to wear and looks absolutely gorgeous.

 Sportsgirl Lipgloss in the colour "Summer Holiday"



  I wore this nearly everyday whilst we were away! I think this would look gorgeours paired with the Maybelline lipstick :) Sportsgirl had this out for around $10.

Swatch of "Shocking Coral" & "Summer Holiday"

Natio Nail Colour in the colour "Wonder"



I love this nail polish. Another item I wore nearly everyday whilst we were in Coolangatta. It went with nearly every outfit which is a big plus. Another $10 pick up from National Pharmacies. 
 (It looks a bit red in the photo but it is definitely not!)


Do you have a colour you are looking forward to wearing for Spring / Summer? I have noticed a neon trend happening with clothes this year - not sure I could pull off a neon lip however!

 - J x

Please click here to see my disclaimer policy.


No comments:

Post a Comment