24/11/2013

Bowerbird Bazaar | Adelaide's Design Markets


I had the most amazing time at my first Bowerbird Bazaar markets this morning. I was blown away by all the amazing products on offer from the Australian based shops and their stalls. From clothing to homewares, skin products, accessories, garden decorations...I could go on! It had absolutely everything. This is the tenth Bowerbird Bazaar market - and I can only see them increasing in popularity in years to come. I will certainly be going again next year. I only picked up a couple of things this time as I really had no idea what to expect!



$2 // Elm Paper

This packet of 4 notebooks (which also came with a gift tag, not shown above) were only $2! I have become a massive list and note maker lately so I know these will come in very handy. These are from Elm Paper. The stall also had the cutest Christmas gift tags and card packs (you can find these on their website - free shipping Australia wide!



3 for $10 // Anrol Designs

Yes, more notebooks! I could not resist these notebooks 3 for $10! They are from a shop called Anrol Designs. Michelle (who I went with) and I spent a good 5 - 10 minutes at this stall laughing at the hilariously quirky cards, notebooks and gifts that they had to offer. I suggest you check out their website to see what I am on about! Whilst my notebooks above are not funny, I thought they were very cute and like them all the same.




$20 // Itchy Bird


Last but definitely not least - Michelle bought me this gorgeous necklace from a stall as an early birthday present - very spoilt! I absolutely love this necklace. The colours are absolutely gorgeous and the simple design means I will be able to dress it up or dress it down. It is from a shop called Itchy Bird, which had so many gorgeous necklaces, broaches and earrings just to name a few.

There were a few other stalls that I love but did not purchase any goods from this time around but will be on the lookout for in the future!

This Adelaide based company have probably the coolest lamp invention I have seen. These lamps are absolutely gorgeous and customisable! The lamp starts out as 2 sheets of plastic. You then decide what paper you would like between the plastic sheets, and then it rolls into a lamp (please visit the website to see the instructions and their amazing lamps)

I love love love wall decals and this Adelaide based shop has the cutest decals. Unfortunately we don't own our house, so I could not buy any to take home...this time!

This Adelaide based fashion label has the most gorgeous pieces of clothing - and for a reasonable price! They are very feminine pieces - I wanted to go home with most of them today.

Rabbit and the Duck
This Australian based shop has the cutest stationery, and other craft items. They were very reasonably priced.

If you live in Adelaide, I suggest you take some time to go to the next Bowerbird Bazaar from the 2nd - 4th May 2014. I will definitely be there!

- J x


Please click here to see my disclaimer policy.




No comments:

Post a Comment