27/01/2014

Product Love | Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain


I am in love with these lip balm stains from Revlon. I had heard about them from different bloggers around the world but was never really interested in trying them as I wasn't sure they would live up to the hype. However, I was in my local National Pharmacies last week and they had a member special on which meant these babies were only $10 each! I thought I might give them a try and I am so glad I did.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in "Precious" 

I picked up two colours to try, "Precious" which is a perfect nude color and the colour I have been wearing everyday to work since I purchased them, and "Cherish" which is a gorgeous hot pink (I could not resist!)

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in "Cherish"

"Precious" and "Cherish" (Sorry for the not so good quality photo)

There are a few things that I really love about these lip stains. First of all, they last ALL day which I absolutely love, especially when I am at work or out on the weekend. Even if I do need to reapply, they are so easy to put on without needing a mirror which is an added bonus. Secondly, because they are a "Balm Stain" they are very moisturising for your lips, and I have definitely been noticing a difference in the softness of my lips!

If you have not heard of these, or like me, have not rushed out to try them, I suggest you do because I absolutely adore these and would definitely purchase them again.

Have you tried these before? Are you as in love with them as I am?

- J x 

Please click here to see my disclaimer policy.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment