24/03/2014

2014 Round Up | DIY

If you are a little worried by the title of this post - don't freak out! I am not done with 2014 just yet ;) I saw this great idea on Pinterest (where else!) last year but never got around to creating one. I want to be organised with this project for 2014 hence posting about it in March!


image from pinterest

The idea is to choose 12 photos (one for each month) to create a quick glance at the year that has been. These could be something special that happened that month, places you visited or any photo in general that will remind you of that particular month.

So that I actually complete this project and stay organised, I am going to choose a photo at the end of each month and save them in a folder for the end of the year.

Here is a sneak peak at what I think I will use for January, February and March....



I am really excited to see the end result. I think it is a great way to remember the year and it also encourages you to look back on your photos (not just the ones you have on social media!)

- J x

Please click here to see my disclaimer policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment