20/03/2014

Haul | Saturday Shopping


My partner and I are hoping to buy a house this year, so I have been trying not to spend too much money on things like clothes and shoes etc "luxury items" as some might say. I think I have been pretty good so far (considering I really don't have money to spend anyway haha!) but had a few items on my wish list I wanted to purchase.

I went shopping on the weekend and picked up a few items! Most of these items were paid for by vouchers I still had from Christmas or some Mum had from work so I really only ended up spending about $50 which I was pretty happy with!

So what did I get?

Boots - Betts Shoes - $90
I have been looking for flat black boots for ages so I was really happy when I found these at Betts! I love the buckle detail at the top of them and they fit perfectly.


 

Jackets - Cotton On - $30 each
These jackets from Cotton On Body are so comfortable and are perfect for the cooler weather that is starting to arrive in South Australia (not that I am complaining - I love the cold!) At the bottom of the sleeves there is a thumb hole which is great for keeping your hands slightly warmer.

 



 
Poncho - Miss Shop, Myer - $40
When I first tried this on, I really wasn't sure whether I liked it or not. My sister said it suited me (she is very truthful when it comes to trying on clothes which is great!) so I knew she meant it, but because I don't usually wear clothes this baggy, I was unsure. After having it on for a while and coming up with a few outfits in my head, I decided I did like it! I love that this poncho has a collar that can be rolled down. I think this is something you could dress up or down.


 
 

 
I still have a few more items on my wishlist (of course!) but I will slowly chip away at purchasing these.

- J x

Please click here to see my disclaimer policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment