13/03/2014

Wine Tour | McLaren Vale

Last week my girlfriends and I went on a wine tour to the beautiful McLaren Vale wine region. If you are ever in South Australia (the wine state!) I suggest you definitely check out McLaren Vale as it is such a pretty town.

I am not really a wine drinker, but I had the best day visiting four of the many wineries in McLaren Vale. We had such a lovely day for it!

I wore a cute floral dress from Jeans West with the hat I purchased from a Newsagent in Coolangatta and flat white sandles.


A few snaps from the day...

Our first stop...d'Arenberg - such a gorgeous view over Willunga
 

Hugo Wines...small but cute - and nice wines!
 

A great place for photos with the beautiful vines at Parri Estate

It was really nice to get out with the girls and do something different. We also stopped off at Woodstock Wine Estate for yummy lunch of regional platters (and more wine tasting!) I would definitely reccommend McLaren Vale if you are in South Australia and you are looking for something to do (even if it is not wine tasting!)

- J x

Please click here to see my disclaimer policy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment