20/07/2014

Natio Finds | First Impressions



I picked up three products from the Natio range at National Pharmacies a few weeks ago and couldn't wait to give them a try! Here are my first impressions.

Complexion Perfection Foundation Sponge



I had heard a pretty good first impression about these sponges by Amy from Bottled Beauty and couldn't wait to try them out myself. Personally I love makeup brushes as I think they give a more natural look and don't use as much foundation as sponges, however I was pleasantly surprised by how good these sponges are. It does take more time to apply your foundation, so I can see myself using these only for special occasions, however the end result really is flawless. 

Clear Pores Detoxifying Face Scrub with Jojoba Beads




There were a few mixed reviews about this product online so I was interested to see how this scrub worked for me. A few of the reviews mentioned the lack of exfoliating power due to the gentleness of the scrub. After only using it a couple of times (it should only be used 2 - 3 times a week) I quite like the way it has been making my skin feel. Acne wise - I will need to use it for a bit longer to see if it has any impact!

Intensive Moisturising Night Cream




My skin has been feeling quite dry this winter, so I decided to give this night cream a try. I have been using it every night since I purchased it and so far am pretty happy with the results. I wake up with a lovely, smooth hydrated face.

I use the facial scrub and night cream as part of my overall skincare routine. I find that by trying to stick to this routine, my skin looks glowing and healthy. Look out for an updated skincare routine post soon.

A little something to remember when reading skincare product reviews - all skin types are different. Something that might not have worked for someone else may work for you! Most products have a mixed reaction, however if a product has mostly negative reviews, I would usually stay clear.

- J x

Please click here to see my disclaimer policy.



No comments:

Post a Comment