29/09/2014

Sneaky Sunday Purchases | Haul


We had such gorgeous weather over the weekend, so I made a trip into National Pharmacies to grab a few Spring time supplies.


Natio Daily Moisturiser Face Protection SPF15
My current favourite day time moisturiser. It it non greasy and wears well underneath my makeup. The SPF 15 is also a big plus for extra protection from the sun.



Natio Pure Mineral Skin Protecting BB Cream SPF 15
I have used BB creams before and loved them during the warmer months, so I picked up this Natio one in the colour Medium. I really like the way BB creams feel on my skin - light but still with a bit of coverage.


Revlon Nail Polish in the colour Fuchsia Fever
How gorgeous is this nail polish colour! I went through all my nail polishes not long ago and realised I needed more bright colours in my collection. Revlon nail polish always look nice on the nails and doesn't chip easily.


Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter in the colour Cotton Candy (#45)
National Pharmacies had Revlon lip products out 2 for $25! I have wanted to try their lip butters out for a while so I took this opportunity to buy a couple. I really like Cotton Candy as a subtle but pretty / glossy pinky purple.


Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter in the Colour Pink Lemonade (#47)
I think this colour is going to become a staple nude for me over the next few months. I love how moisturising these lip butters are and the slight gloss finish.

I hope you got out on the weekend and enjoyed the gorgeous sunshine!

- J x

Please click here to see my disclaimer policy.











No comments:

Post a Comment