06/12/2014

Birthday Body Shop Skincare Haul | Beauty



I was very lucky to receive this amazing Body Shop skincare pack for my birthday recently. I find these packs can be a bit hit and miss sometimes - some have products that I would never use! However I love everything that came in this pack and cannot wait to try them out.

Here is what was included:



Wild Argan Oil Massage Soap & Shea Soap


Shea Body Whip & Shea Shower Cream (I am using these at the moment and am in love! The shower cream smells amazing, and the body whip leaves my skin silky smooth and hydrated)


Wild Argan Oil Shower Gel, Wild Argan Oil Body Butter & Wild Argan Oil for Body and Hair


Mooring Body Butter & Mooring Body Scrub

All in all a great pack of skincare! I will definitely be trying out everything in this pack - which also came with a pretty blue body scrubber and a gorgeous 100% bamboo bowl. 

xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment