13/03/2015

Wardrobe Revamp | Create a Style Concept


Now that I have cleansed my wardrobe and started collecting inspiration for my personal style, the next step in Into Mind's 10 Step Wardrobe Revamp is to establish what your personal style is.

I feel like I have my work style down pact (I will be posting outfits on the blog) however my non work style needs some tweaking. I still find I look in my wardrobe and struggle to put outfit pieces together that I love wearing.

Based on my inspiration pictures, I am pretty certain  what my personal style is (and therefore how I would like to build my wardrobe) I love the idea of a neutral, simplistic but feminine wardrobe where I can co-ordinate many different outfits from a few pieces. Comfortable but stylish is what I would really love to achieve.

1 // 2 // 3

I love the mix of neutrals in these pictures (the first one is my ultimate wardrobe!) Neutrals make it so easy to mix and match clothing into so many different combinations. I will be on the lookout for a good quality leather jacket this year. Good investments now means that your clothing will last for years. Comfortable but stylish!


1 // 2 // 3

I always find myself gravitating towards skirts and dresses! I usually wear either a skirt or dress to work, but seem to struggle in incorporate them into my everyday wardrobe. This is something I definitely wish to change! I love the comfortable, yet stylish look of the pictures above.

This year my focus will be on finding / making pieces that fit into my chosen personal style. Look out for blog posts on these new additions as I acquire them.

What would you describe your personal style as? Are you due for a personal style check?

xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment