17/04/2015

Office / Craft Room Inspiration | Home

I am writing this post sitting at my new desk and I could not be happier. We finally installed it today which means I can start organising our office / craft room. I have pulled together some inspiration pictures and a wish list of items I would like to include. I will do a full blog post once I have finished it all!

INSPIRATION


I love everything about Leanne Barlow's new office / craft space. You can read the full blog post with more pictures here. 

Swooning over the gorgeous neutral simplicity of this bookshelf - image from Pinterest.

Love the idea of the whiteboard for important reminders and the extra shelf storage - image from Pinterest.

We really loved the idea of an inbuilt desk. Such a big space! - image from Pinterest.

One day! Love this sewing space from Tilly Walnes - especially the cutting table. You can read the full blog post here.


WISHLIST



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8


You can find more office / craft room inspiration on my Pinterest boards. Make sure you are following me on Instagram @littlemisslorraine for behind the scene previews x

xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment