21/05/2015

Pleated Skirt | Fashion







I really needed a few new work skirts, so I was excited when I came across this Super easy box pleated skirt tutorial. Miranda from One Little Minute Blog makes this skirt so easy to make with her easy to follow tutorial - colour pictures and all!

I love how easy it is to make a number of different outfits with this skirt. It is so versitile and I get so many comments on it when I wear it. 

If you have been reading the blog for a while you might have come across my love for invisible zippers. They not only make this skirt super easy to get on (considering it is high waisted) but looks great!

I used a cotton duck drill for this skirt which helps the pleats to sit properly. I will definitely be making more of these in the future. The only thing I do not like about this material is it attracts a lot of fibres.

Have you made a box pleated skirt before? I would love to hear your tips!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment