08/05/2015

The Perfect Leather Jacket | Fashion







As you may have seen in this post, I have been on the lookout for a good quality leather look jacket. I have actually wanted one for a couple of years now, but have not been able to find one that I liked. I am here today to let you know I have found my perfect leather look jacket!

My sister and I were shopping in Forever New not long ago, and decided to try on a few items we had spotted that we didn't think we would purchase on the day. However once I had tried this jacket on, there was no way I was going to put it back on the rack! It was exactly what I was looking for, and fitted me perfectly. It was so perfect, my sister decided she wanted one for herself!!

One of the things I really love about this jacket is the quilted shoulders and cuffs. I believe they really add something special to the jacket. I know I will get so much wear out of this during winter.

Do you have a go to leather jacket?




1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 
xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment